The purpose of this document is to inform Users with regard to Personal Data collected from the website www.cosasdetango.com (hereinafter, the Application).
1. Personal Data collected by the Application
The Data Controller shall collect the following categories of Personal Data:
A. Voluntary content sand information provided by theUser
Contact information and contents: Personal Data that the User voluntarily provides to the Application during use, such as personal details, contact information, login credentials to services and / or products provided, interests and preferences, personal interests and preferences and any other personal contents, etc.
If the User does not communicate Personal Data, for which there is a legal or contractual obligation, will be impossibile to the Data Controller to provide, in whole or in part, its services. It will be impossible also in case that Personal Data is necessary requirement for the use of the service or for the contract conclusion. The User who communicates to the Data Controller third parties Personal Data, is directly and exclusively liable for their origin, collection, processing, communication or disclosure.
B. Data and contents automatically acquired while using the Application
the computer system and the software procedures functional to this Application may acquire, in the course of their ordinary activity, any Personal Data whose communication is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. Such information is not collected to be associated with identified Users, however, those Data, due to its nature, may identify Users in the Processing and through the association with Data held by third parties. This category includes IP addresses or domain names used by Users who connect to the Application, addresses of Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) of the requested resources, time of the request, method used submitting the request to the server, size of the file obtained, etc.
Data may be collected relating to the use of the Application by the User, such as the pages visited, the actions performed, the features and services used by the User.
the Application may collect location Data, which may be accurate or inaccurate. The precise location Data may consist in GNSS Data (Global Navigation Satellite System, such as GPS), as well as in Data which identify the n
- Data and contents automatically acquired while using the ApplicationTechnical Data: the computer system and the software procedures functional to this Application may acquire, in the course of their ordinary activity, any Personal Data, whose communication is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. Such information is not collected to be associated with identi ed third parties, however, due to the nature of these Data, the same Data may identify Users, in the Processing and through the association, with Data held by third parties. This category includes IP addresses or domain names used by Users who connect to the Application, addresses of Uniform Resource Identi er (URI) of the requested resources, time of the request, method used submitting the request to the server, size of the file obtained, etc.Usage Data: Data may be collected relating to the use of the Application by the User, such as the pages visited, the actions performed, the features and services used by the User.Geolocation Data: the Application may collect location Data, which may be accurate or inaccurate. The precise location Data may consist in GNSS Data (Global Navigation Satellite System, such as GPS), as well as in Data which identify the nearest repeater, Wi-Fi hotspots and bluetooth, communicated when you enable products or features based on the location.
2. Purposes of the processing
Collected Data may be used for the following purposes:
svolgimento e raggiungimento degli scopi primari dell’associazione,
svolgimento e raggiungimento degli scopi primari dell’associazione, previa iscrizione obbligatoria con conferimento dei dati personali
partecipazione agli eventi sociali e culturali dell’associazione previo compilazione del modulo di registrazione presente sul sito,contenente nome, cognome, città/stato e data di nascita, indirizzo e città/stato di domicilio o residenza-numero di cellulare
adempimento di obblighi previsti dalla legge, dalle norme statutarie o dalla normativa comunitaria
invio di email (con eventuale corrispondenza reciproca) analizzate alla comunicazione ai socidelle informazioni riguardanti eventi, attività sociali e culturali propri dell’associazione
3. Personal Data processing methods
The Processing of Personal Data is performed with IT and/or digital tools, with methods of organizations
and with logics strictly related to the indicated purposes.
In certain cases, subjects other than the Data Controller which are involved in the organization of the Application may access to Data in the assistance of the management of the Application and of the activity or in the assurance of the performance of services to the User.
These subjects may be appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller, may access to Personal Data of the Users whenever required and shall be contractually obliged to keep them confidential.
The updated list of Data Processors may be requested via email at the email address info- firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Legal basis for the processing
The Data Controller processes Personal Data regarding the User whether one of the following applies:
the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes;
Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User and/or for the performance of pre-contractual measures;
Processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller;
Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller or by a third party.
It is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing.
Personal Data are processed in the operative o ces of the Data Controller and in any other place in which the parties involved in the Data processing are located. For further information, you may contact the Data Controller at the following email address email@example.com.
- SecurityofprocessingThe Data Processing is performed with adequate methods and tools to ensure the security and con dentiality of the relevant Data, since the Data Controller has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures which ensure, in a provable way, that the performance of the Processing is compliant with the applicable law.
- Period of storage of DataThe Data Controller shall store Personal Data for the time necessary to perform the purposes connected with the performance of the agreement in force between the Data Controller and the User and, in any case, Data shall not be stored beyond the duration of years 5 after the termination of the agreement with the User.When the Processing of Personal Data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller, Personal Data shall be stored until the performance of the relevant interest.When the Processing of Personal Data is based on consent of the User, the Data Controller may store Personal Data untile their withdrawal.
Personal Data may be stored for a longer period of time in order to perform a legal obligation or an order of the public authority.
All Personal Data shall be deleted at the end of the period of storage. At the expiration of such period, the rights of access, rectification, erasure and data portability of Data can not be exercised.
All collected Data shall not be subject to automated individual decision-making, including pro ling, whichmay produce legal effects concerning the Data Subject or may significantly affect the Data Subject.
- Rights of the User
The Users may exercise speci c rights with respect to Personal Data processed by the Data Controller. Inparticular, the User has the right to:withdraw its consent at any time;
object the Processing of its Data;
access its Data;
monitor and request the rectification of Data; obtain a restriction of Processing;obtain the erasure or remotion of its Personal Data;
receive its Data or obtain the transfer to a different Data Controller;
lodge a complaint before the supervisory authority for the protection of personal data or start legal proceedings.
In order to exercise their rights, the Users may send a request to the contact information of the Data Controller indicated in this document. These requests are free of charge and performed by the Data Controller in the shortest possible time, in any case no later than 30 days.
- Data Controller
The Data Controller isMaria Teresa Piazzolla,Via Organdino 2 – 20146 Milano, Tax CodePZZMTR59E65F205L, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org;
Latest update: 27/05/2018
This post is also available in: Italian